GD offers its clients a comprehensive project management service as a follow-up to its project and target generation capabilities. GD can design, implement and organise all types of exploration programs, ranging from large regional geophysical surveys to grid-based drilling.
Through comprehensive networking and industry experience, GD can provide integrated exploration teams of field and technical personnel. In combination with GD’s project and target generation skills, this provides a mechanism to create maximum value and leverage from exploration funding.
More specifically, some of the project management services we provide include:
- Tenement applications and ongoing regulatory requirements.
- Native Title – assistance with cultural heritage surveys and liaison with Native Title parties.
- Health, Safety and Environmental management.
- Engagement of contractors and provision of service agreements (drilling companies, geophysical surveying companies, downhole wireline logging companies).
- Liaison with landholders regarding land access, and the development and negotiation of Conduct and Compensation agreements.
- The design, implementation and oversight of geophysical/geochemical surveys and drilling programs.
- Government reporting.