- Geophysicist with 20 years experience in mineral exploration and environmental applications.
- Experience throughout Australia and overseas in exploration and evaluation for a range of commodities, including base and precious metals, sulphide-nickel, porphyry copper-gold, uranium, coal, geothermal and CSG.
- Processing of new and historical geophysical and remotely sensed data to enhance subtle features. Enjoys working with the client to get the most out of existing datasets.
- 3D unconstrained and constrained modeling of potential field data.
- Also, experience in the application and interpretation of geophysical methods for hydrological studies.
- Broad based geophysical experience including field acquisition, QA/QC, data processing, interpretation and modeling in various geological terrains.
- Integration of geophysical datasets with geological, hydrological and remotely sensed data for review and target generation.
- Regional and in-mine interpretation.
- 2D and 3D visualisation, GIS, data and image processing involving both greenfields and advanced projects
- Historical geophysical data compilation (including magnetics, gravity, IP, DHEM and CSAMT) and 3D visualisation, assessment and target identification at project scale, Central NSW.
- Implementation, QC and 2D / 3D inversion modeling of IP surveys in Central NSW and Qld.
- Processing and 2D/ 3D inversion modelling and subsequent enhancement of IP data aquired in Africa.
- Openfile data compilation, image enhancement and evaluation, regional interpretation and new survey design (gravity and magnetics) to assist Qld coal exploration projects.
- Implimementation, QC and modelling / interpretation of regional VTEM data and design of follow-up ground surveys in NSW.
- Enhancement of radiometric and magnetic data to produce a suite of products to assist geological mapping, with a focus on uranium exploration in NT.
- Planning, QA/QC, processing, modelling and target delineation of SAM /SAMSON datasets in Qld and NSW.
- Modelling and interpretation of an airborne gravity survey for CSG exploration in New Zealand.
- Identification and subsequent modeling (3D inversion modeling of gravity and magnetic data) of targets within NW Qld Restricted Areas (RA), including data compilation GIS packages for Qld Gov.
- MEngSc (Hydrogeology), University of NSW (2003)
- BSc (Hons) Geophysics, University of Sydney (1996)
- Active Member of ASEG