- Geophysicist with 20+ years experience in mineral exploration.
- Operational exploration experience throughout Australia and internationally for a range of commodities, including massive sediment-hosted base metal, Iron-Oxide Copper-Gold, Porphyry Copper-Gold, Epithermal Gold, Nickel and Skarn mineralization and bulk Magnetite Iron.
- Broad based geophysical experience in acquisition, processing and interpretation of airborne, surface, and borehole geophysical data for mineral exploration.
- Project management, including survey planning, contractor selection and supervision, data processing and quality control, interpretation, drill targeting and reporting.
- Acquisition and interpretation of IP and MT data from distributed acquisition systems
- GIS-based integration of geophysical and geological information for target delineation
- 2D and 3D visualisation, GIS, data and image processing involving both greenfields and advanced projects
- Compliance reporting.
- 2D & 3D modeling & interpretation of gravity and aeromagnetic data from the IOCG province in the Gawlor Craton, Sth Australia.
- Modeling and interpretation of detailed helimag data for coal exploration in the Bowen Basin.
- QA/QC and modelling of 3D resistivity-IP data, Arizona USA and Chile, Sth America
- BSc (Hons 1st Class) – Geophysics, University of Queensland (1994)
- BApp. Sc – Geology, University of Southern Queensland (1989)
- Member ASEG, SEG (Geophysics), APGO (Canada)