- Over 15 years experience at a geophysicist in the mineral exploration industry
- Geophysical exploration experience in a range of commodities; IOCG; Sediment-hosted Cu; Ni sulphide; Porphyry Cu/Au; Uranium.
- Proficient in industry standard processing, modelling and visualisation software.
- Historical data compilation and review
- Greenfields and brownfields project generation and targeting
- Appropriate survey technique selection, planning and QC processing of; airborne EM, gravity, magnetics/radiometrics and SAM; ground gravity and magnetics; surface and downhole EM; 2D and 3D IP.
- Highly experienced in managing field programs for a broad range of airborne, surface and borehole geophysical surveys.
- 3D modelling/inversion, visualisation and integration/interpretation of potential field and electrical geophysical techniques with geological data.
- IOCG and base metal exploration, Cloncurry region QLD
- Underground TEM loop design and DHEM program execution, with EM conductor modelling, Osborne Mine QLD.
- Design and execution of large scale HeliSAM survey including magnetic and EQMMR 3D inversion modelling.
- Magnetic and radiometric image processing, SA
- Geophysical evaluation of Hampden deposit, QLD
- Gravity acquisition, PNG
- BSc (Hons), Geophysics, Curtin University WA (1999)
- Active Member ASEG