- Over 25 years’ experience as a geophysicist in the mineral exploration industry, mostly working with multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Broad scale geophysical experience in a range of commodities including BHT base metals, sulphide-nickel, diamonds, sediment-hosted copper and porphyry copper-gold.
- 3D visualisation projects
- Planning, supervision, processing and modeling (2D/3D/inversions) of exploration geophysical surveys including airborne EM & magnetic surveys, IP, TEM, gravity and ground magnetics.
- 3D visualisation involving both greenfields and advanced projects with integration / interpretation of multiple datasets
- Processing and GIS integration of large-scale geophysical, geological and remote sensing datasets, regional evaluation and team-based targeting.
- Near-mine geophysics for base metals and coal.
- Supervision/QC of airborne magnetic and EM surveys, including field checks, QC reports and image processing.
- Downhole multi-component TEM modeling involving multiple hole and loop layouts.
- QC and 2D/3D inversion modeling of IP surveys in North Qld, NSW, Laos and Vietnam
- Geophysical review VTEM, ground TEM and hellimag in the Philippines for base metals targeting
- Modeling/interpretation of fixed and moving-loop TEM program for nickel search in Botswana.
- 3D inversion modeling of gravity and magnetic surveys, and downhole TEM, for BHT/IOCG search.
- Compilation of semi-regional & prospect-scale geophysics, geology & drilling into GIS visualization project
- B.Sc. Macquarie University, NSW.
- Active Member A.S.E.G and A.I.G.