Associate / Principal Geophysicist
- Geophysicist with over 30 years experience in mineral and coal deposit exploration and evaluation.
- Experience throughout Australia and overseas in exploration and evaluation for a range of commodities, including base and precious metals and coal.
- Broad-based experience in the acquisition, processing and interpretation of airborne, surface, and borehole geophysical data for mineral and coal exploration.
- Project management, including survey planning, contractor selection and supervision, data processing and quality control, interpretation, drill targeting and reporting.
- GIS-based integration of geophysical and geological information for improved target delineation.
- Coal deposit exploration, project management, and evaluation in Eastern Australia.
- Geophysical survey design, management, and data analysis for base and precious metal exploration in Australia and overseas.
- Project area and target generation for greenfields mineral and coal deposits in Australia.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) (Geology and Geophysics) – University of Sydney.
- Grad. Dip. Science (Mining and Exploration Geology) – James Cook University, North Queensland.
- Member ASEG, AIG, AusIMM.