Working with all types of geoscientific data, our services include the integration of geophysical and geological knowledge including geological mapping and the planning, management, quality control, processing, enhancement, modelling and interpretation of geophysical surveys. The GeoDiscovery team also can manage exploration programs, including targeting and design of drill holes, detailed geological logging and geophysical log interpretation as well as GIS and data compilations, project evaluations.
GD is a team-based consultancy group that provides project and target generation capabilities and specialist support services to the mineral exploration industry.
Our services include:
- GD offers a wide range of consulting services that cover all aspects of mineral exploration, project assessment and project management. The services we provide are based on genuine industry experience backed by leading edge technology.
- GD provides strong geological and geophysical support to its clients’ projects through a highly experienced, motivated and skilled team of geophysicists and geologists.
- Although GD is not an exploration company, it is amenable to discussing possible commercial arrangements through a range of incentive schemes based on stand-alone generative activities.
- GD provides project management and field logistics for exploration programs at all scales, including tenement applications, statutory reporting, safety and environment, planning and QA/QC for all types of surveys and sampling programs.
- GD undertakes evaluations of exploration projects on behalf of clients and provides independent reports to NI43-101 standards.
Some Recent and Current Clients
- Project management and geological and geophysical support for Tiaro Coal Limited on its Maryborough Basin and other Queensland coal projects.
- Geophysical support for BHP Billiton on its Cannington Ag-Pb-Zn deposit in North West Queensland.
- Ni-Cu-PGM project generation and evaluations for Newgenco in West Africa and Finland.
- NI43-101 compliant reporting for Barisan Gold, East Asia Minerals and XDM Resources in Indonesia, Mongolia and the Solomon Islands.
- Project evaluation and generation, as well as geological and geophysical support for Endocoal Limited in the Bowen Basin.
- Geophysical support including 3D visualisation on regional and near-mine exploration for Peak Gold Mines at Cobar.
- Project management for Cape Alumina Limited on its Cape York bauxite projects.
- Open-file geophysical data compilation and geophysical processing/modeling for QGC (Queensland Gas Company)